How to Make a Stray Cat Your Friend
by Brooklyn Rose
Here’s some tips on how to make a stray cat your friend.
1. Put out cat food. If you know the stray is a kitten, put out soft food.
2. Put a warm blanket out for the cats to keep warm.
3. Be slow when approaching the stray so you don’t scare them away.
4. Avoid making loud and sudden noises. That will also upset the stray.
5. Put out cat toys if possible. If not, put out toilet paper. Most cats love ripping up toilet paper.
6. Make sure you have some kind of roof over the top so precipitation doesn’t seep through and wet the cat and/or blanket.
7.Make sure the yard is clear of sharp objects so they don’t think your trying to hurt them.
I hope this has helped you make a new feline friend. Beware! Some cats are mean and if they are, these steps probably won’t work. Otherwise, they should be all you need.
Thank you for reading. 😉