Interested in Getting a Serval
(South East England, UK)
Photo by bzd1 (Flickr) - published under a Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 Generic Creative Commons license
Hi there, my name is Lauren and i very very very much love animals and will most defintely be working with them when i grow up (i am only 14 now).
Me and my mum (and rest of fam) are very interested in getting a serval, but we need to know a few things first, i figured u could help us out! *beaming smile*.
- How much would i cost for it, shipping and taking it to the vets weekly/monthly/yearly?
- Does it need to be litter trained?
- Where would i keep it? would we have to get a larger house? (we live in a three bedroom, but its a very decent size and has a large back garden) would i have to change my back garden into a special play area? (i don't mind, lol) and can i keep it in my room at night? (leaving the door open for escape, of course)
- What kind of harness would i have to get?
- Where could i actually buy one?
- What would i have to feed it? and when would i have to feed it?
- I am in the UK. south east! Could we keep in contact VIA email msging, if i do get one so u could help me out?
Thanx very much, hope u can help.
Photo: by bzd1