Here are 6 anti-declaw posters that are printable. Anyone is free to use them. Please spread the word. Use them at school. If you are at school, either as a teacher or a student, you might find them useful for teaching or projects.
The 6 posters are in a slideshow. The slide show runs automatically and restarts automatically. These is an 8 second pause on the slide (or control using the arrows at the sides). Just click on the slide to go to a large, printable version (a new page opens). When you are on the page where the printable image is, click on the printer button, top right of the page to activate your printer (see and image of this below the slide show).
See below the slides for more information.
Declawing, as a subject, can be incorporated into many other topics such as:
- Our relationship with animals
- Veterinary surgery
- Discussion on the ethics of declawing and does the vet’s oath forbid it?
- Our relationship with companion animals
- Types of animal cruelty
- Animal abuse
- Companion animals welfare
- What claws are for
- Why it is wrong to change a cat’s physical appearance
- Do animals feel pain?
- Pain control
- How America differs from Europe
- Cat anatomy
- What are claws used for?
- How do claws differ from human nails?
- Are claws nails?
- Animal husbandry
- your printer is able to print decent quality images and;
- you have image quality paper in your printer (this sort of paper is very common these days)