From Danielle at Ark on the Edge
Captions to photo montage:
- Just peeping
- A very chilled out Dancer – who fell asleep in this position
- Prancer (back) and little Blitzen loving the cardboard boxes.
- Donna giving her most photogenic smile
- I love cardboard boxes!!!
- Elf was surprised I appeared with a camera instead of a syringe.
- Just checking you haven’t brought any more of that awful wormer.
Danielle here again, you may remember in my last update I mentioned the tale of 2 mums and their 11 kittens which we had placed in a special nursery area – Blitzen being one of those babies and I remember she had a fan – so I thought I would update you on these beautiful babies.
Eleven in total, 2 beautiful tabby twins, 1 black boy and 8 gorgeous black and whites. We named them after Santa’s reindeer; so take a breath and meet: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donna and Blitzen; after running out of names we decided on Elf, Star and Beth.
They are now 7 weeks old and have just gone through their latest batch of worming – so they certainly weren’t my friends for a while (especially my girl blitzen avoided me) but they soon got over it and were climbing all over me within a day.
Two little kittens have been reserved but the rest are still waiting for their homes. Just look at the faces – makes your heart melt.
I’m sure I will have more nursery updates for you very soon – and hopefully by then a few more of them will be reserved for homes. They all have such little characters they will make best friends to any person.
Lots of love and Happy Christmas to everyone.
Blitzen and Danielle