foreign object

WARNING: disposable plastic gloves are a potential hazard to domestic cats

This story from Philadelphia about a cat called Foxxy is a lesson to all cat guardians to make sure that…

2 months ago

Cat defecated an elastic band. The strange story as to why it happened.

Mr Paul Brown's cat defecated an elastic band. Mr Brown found it in his cat's litter tray. His cat had…

2 years ago

Handsome Maine Coon cat addicted to eating cotton thread

If you have a domestic cat companion and if you like sewing, you should read this story. It's a story…

2 years ago

Hanger straps on a blouse or dress can be harmful or fatal to cats

This is Worm, an exotic black beauty who lives with his mom Gina, who is a very good caregiver. Worm…

3 years ago

Cat belonging to deployed U.S. veteran seriously injured after swallowing a fishing hook

This article is my latest in what I call my "freak accident" series. We all know cats can get themselves…

4 years ago

New York Cat is Lucky to be Alive after Swallowing a Wishbone

We've all heard the dangers of giving cats cooked bones. There are so many things that can go wrong, should…

4 years ago

Foreign Object Blockage Almost Killed North Carolina Cat

This is the story of Betty, a sweet 2-year-old kitty rescued along with her sister Veronica from Chester Animal Control…

4 years ago

Pixie the cat had £1,449 of cancer treatment over a blade of grass

I heard on the radio that the vet's bill for removing a blade of grass from Pixie's nose was a…

5 years ago