The bobcat kitten is being bottle-fed by her foster carer who is a wildlife expert. This kitten that you see in this photograph was euthanised shortly afterwards and her head cut off to be analysed by the authorities because precautions had to be taken they thought in case she had rabies. The reason why they thought she might have rabies was because she nipped the finger of the man who found her. And the reason why she nipped his finger is because he stuck his hand into the cage and of course her reaction was defensive, quite naturally. So, we have to blame the man for the death of this charming three-week-old bobcat kitten who could have been saved and returned to the wild with a bit of effort.