Campbell, N.Y.: 79-year-old Howard Marshall’s house caught fire because of an electrical fault at the centre of the house. He escaped the fire. Soon afterwards, he ran back into his burning home to save his beloved cat.
Firegfighters from six departments and EMTs (emergency medical technicians) from American Medical Response and Bath Ambulance plus troopers attended the fire.
Firefighters dashed into the home to fetch Mr Marshall. The police reported that he was overcome by the smoke. They brought him out and tried to rescusitate him at the scene but he died.
Howard Marshall gave his life in his effort to rescue his cat from the fire.
The story was reported by New York Upstate.
SOME MORE STORIES FEATURING FIREFIGHTERS:
Marijuana is also known as cannabis, weed, pot, dope or grass. The best way to…