A woman adopted a young German Shephard puppy who on return to her home became very ill and threw up 2 cat collars. He was taken to a veterinarian who had to perform a laparotomy to remove a third cat collar from his intestines. My assessment is that the breeder had used cat collars on this dog’s siblings and he had removed them in play and eaten them. The breeder should have been aware of this. My research indicates that this is a potential danger because an exact copy of this story occurred in 2017 only the collars were dog collars.
This site is hosted by fixed.net. I rate them very highly. I'd recommend them to any website creator or admin team. Click this link to find out more.