We all have questions we ask our cats, especially when they’ve been naughty.
Those who love cats not only know how much love a cat brings into a home, there’s usually a mischievous side as well. While we exchange stories about how perfect our furry felines are, it’s also fun to share stories of things they get into that drive us one step closer to insanity (for lack of a better word).
My friend Kellie posted several examples on her Facebook wall today. Feel free to add your own to the comment section.
Things you will commonly hear at Kellie’s house:
- why is there a pillow sham in the damn litter box?
- who the hell puked in my shoe?
- who pooped in the bathtub and tried to push it down the drain?
- why is my underwear in the kitchen?
- get out of the frying pan!
- get out of the washing machine! The water is running!
- really? Now you’re getting into the dryer?
- I just fed you! Stop trying to eat my dinner!
- who the hell peed on my clothes?
- why did you poop beside the litter box instead of in it?
- why do you smell like you’ve been rolling around in turds? Oh wait, you have.
- stop growling, that’s just the UPS man bringing you food!
Take a look at the video below that I borrowed from a 2016 PoC article written by Michael
Our Furby has his own special form of entertainment. So does our cat Jasper.
- Do you like to knock things down just to watch them break? (directed at Furby)
- Where did you run off to with my glasses? I can’t see a thing! (directed at Jasper)
Have fun with this one everyone. What’s commonly heard at YOUR home? Especially during the holidays when we “attempt” to decorate while keeping our breakables safe from our cats and our cats safe from whatever they may get their paws on.
Note: The photo of Furby and the tree was staged using a couple of tree branches. All of my collectibles are safely packed and we gave up on a tree in 2009 once Furby showed us his destructive side.