Ipswich, Australia cat is lucky to be alive after eating a ball of wool

An Ipswich, Australia cat is lucky to be alive after eating a ball of wool. This is a story I can’t get the whole scoop on because all of the sources I checked are only available with a media subscription. … please continue reading

Suggestions on how to stop your pet from being electrocuted by a power cord

This discussion article will offer suggestions on how to stop your pet from being electrocuted by a power cord. Kittens are playful and puppies like to chew on anything of interest. This includes things that could potentially cause serious or … please continue reading