Kitty swallows coin that was still ‘toxic’ to his system after being surgically removed

This story is a warning about what can happen when a kitty cat swallows a coin. The information needs to be shared because coins made before 2012 in the UK can still be toxic, even if the coin is removed. Kevin is a two-year-old ginger tom who lives in Ystradgynlais, near Swansea in the UK. …

Read more

Ipswich, Australia cat is lucky to be alive after eating a ball of wool

An Ipswich, Australia cat is lucky to be alive after eating a ball of wool. This is a story I can’t get the whole scoop on because all of the sources I checked are only available with a media subscription. I was able to gather enough information on Google to get an idea of …

Read more

Hanger straps on a blouse or dress can be harmful or fatal to cats

Buttons are dangerous to cats

This is Worm, an exotic black beauty who lives with his mom Gina, who is a very good caregiver. Worm got into something he shouldn’t have a few days ago, leaving Gina to struggle with whether her mischievous kitty will by okay. The accident described below can kill a cat at worst, or cost …

Read more

Cat belonging to deployed U.S. veteran seriously injured after swallowing a fishing hook

This article is my latest in what I call my “freak accident” series. We all know cats can get themselves into all kinds of trouble, and Tamarindo is no exception. Curiosity almost killed the cat when Tamarindo tangled with a fishing hook and line and lost. His story was recently posted on a GoFundMe …

Read more

follow it link and logo