Do you believe in using telepathy to better connect and communicate with your cat? Joan Ranquet does. She is “an internationally renowned animal communicator and bestselling author” of Communication with all Life, Revelations of an Animal Communicator, published by Hay House.
She also wrote Animal Communication 101, Simple Steps for Communicating with Animals (available on Kindle).
Joan Ranquet has recently released a CD which instructs people how to used meditation to “neutralise your emotions” and “release body tensions”1 which allows a person to receive thoughts and feelings from animals. The product is called Communication With All Life. It is also in book form.
I am a realist. Some might say I am cynical. I wonder what people will make of these ideas: using meditation or telepathy to get inside your cat’s head.
Joan’s ideas and methods are a little mystical for me. I believe we can simplify the methods and language of communicating with our cat.
I am not saying that I don’t believe in telepathy or the benefits of meditation to improve communicating with your cat. It may work for many people. However, some people will be sceptical.
I believe that we can get into our cat’s head and understand what he is saying and thinking but we don’t need fancy concepts and training to achieve it.
What a person needs is:
- a genuine love of their cat
- lots of communication through sounds, words and actions that results in routines, which both the person and cat understands and gets used to
- understanding cat behaviour. You can learn that on PoC.
- patience – over time a cat owner following the above methods will understand what her cat wants and feels at any one time.
It really comes down to being close to your cat, spending lots of time with him/her and understanding cat behaviour.
However, I respect the idea that some cat owners might need some help to speed up the learning process and no doubt Joan’s books and CDs can achieve this. The reviews are good.
Would you buy this CD on meditation and animal communication?
For the sake of completeness, here are two definitions:
- telepathy – Communication through means other than the senses….
- meditation – A devotional exercise of or leading to contemplation.
Ref: (1) product description on sacredspaces.org