I hope so! The end to this cruel surgery must be in sight now thanks to The Paw Project Vets and their hard scientific evidence of the horrific consequences to cats.
The Paw Project Team
- Jennifer Conrad, DVM – Founder and Director
- Jim Jensvold – Assistant Director
- Kirk Wendelburg, DVM – Chief of Surgery, Animal Specialty Group
- Jean Hofve, DVM – Veterinary Science and Research Consultant
- Aubrey Lavizzo, DVM – Colorado State Director
- Kirsten Doub, DVM – Utah State Director
- Nicole Martell-Moran, DVM, MPH – Indiana State Director
- Susan Whittred, DVM – New York State Co-Director
- Allan B. Simon, DVM – New York State Co-Director
- Karen Woodward – Social Media
- Michelle Naden – Digital Marketing
- Jerry Gillaspie – Programmer
- Bob Hershon – Animation and Video Editing
- Jan Northrop – Video Producer
- Lisbet Thoresen –designer and web architecture
Their Paw Project movie has also done much to help the cause, educating people as to the truth.
The vets still filling their bank accounts with blood money from declawing must be quaking in their boots right now, they can’t go on denying that they are causing cats to suffer.
One person I know will be very happy when declawing is no more. Annie Bruce sent me a copy of her book ‘Cat Be Good’ and inscribed in the first page:
To Ruth. Thank you from all the cats in the USA. We will win, someday declawing will end. You are great!
This was shortly after our UK anti declaw troops formed to help our American friends to educate and ultimately get declawing banned, as it is in our country. I treasure that book!
Annie and Willow and Harriett are the three first anti-declaw advocates I met and remember. I know Annie became ill with the stress of what seemed to be a hopeless battle but I don’t know how the other two are, I just hope they are hearing the latest news from The Paw Project vets.
There is so much more knowledge now than when we first joined the battle, Michael’s PoC website alone has saved hundreds of cats claws through the down to earth articles and pictures we have shared. I can hardly wait for the day declawing is no more.
On that day…..
LET’S HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL PARTY!
Ruth aka Kattaddorra
Besides making the world a better place for cats, Dr. Globerman runs an all-feline animal hospital, Paws Whiskers & Claws, in Marietta, GA that DOES NOT DECLAW.
Did you find this article useful and interesting? Can it be improved? Please tell me in a comment. I am always keen to improve the site for animal welfare and reader enjoyment.