This good young man tried to save his sister’s main Coon cat after she had left the cat behind in a house which had been flooded because the authorities had released some water from a local reservoir. All this took place during the recent dramatic floods in Houston caused by Hurricane Harvey. The floodwater was live because electricity was running through it because the authorities had not turned off the electrical power.
Andrew was electrocuted. He died in the water and could not be saved because it was too dangerous to go into the water to save him. His body was recovered 90 mins later. We don’t know what has happened to the cat.