By Ruth aka Kattaddorra
Browsing the internet and taking the information on an average, I found it very interesting that 6 of the Zodiac signs are said to have the most cat lovers.
So I thought it might be fun to find out how many PoC visitors came under each sign?
I can’t believe Sagittarius isn’t there. Astrology is a very complex subject. I’m a Cancerian and very typical of the crab sign in that I retreat into my shell when upset but can give a nasty nip when necessary.
Just like a cat really, when provoked they lash out. I love my family and pets and home and friends and would fight to the death for them if anyone or anything threatened them.
It’s interesting about cats zodiac signs too.
- Aries are fun cats, they like to try something new.
- Taurus cats are placid, loyal and friendly
- Gemini cats love attention and entertaining their caretakers
- Cancer cats love their family, want to join in and are very sensitive
- Leo cats like to be the boss, rule the roost and love cuddles
- Virgo cats are quiet, intelligent and highly affectionate
- Libra cats are sociable and love attention
- Scorpio cats are extroverted free spirits
- Sagittarius cats are enthusiastic, love children, but don’t like being picked up
- Capricorn cats are reserved and not keen on children
- Aquarius cats love outdoors and get along with most people
- Pisces are shy around strangers but are real lap cats
Our Walter is a Leo in that he loves being bossy but with Cancerian traits of wanting to join in and being sensitive. Jozef is a Virgo with Leo traits, he’s quiet and intelligent but loves ruling the roost. So maybe in reality it doesn’t matter what zodiac sign a cat or a person has.
Is it all down to purr-sonality? But it does make a bit of a fun discussion I hope.
Ruth aka Kattaddorra
Please search using the search box at the top of the site. You are bound to find what you are looking for.