Is there a cover-up over mycotoxins in cat food in the UK?

Cameron died of pancytopenia after eating Applaws grain free food for 2 weeks only

OPINION: You may remember that in May of this year, six months ago, that a large number of domestic cats became ill with pancytopenia, a usually rare disease. No one had heard about it. About 63% died. The country had a major problem on its hands regarding cat food which was identified as the …

Read more

Shock: no link between suspect pet food and feline pancytopenia which has killed 335 cats

Sushi died of pancytopenia after eating Pets at Home AVA dry cat food

You may remember the distressing news that at least 335 domestic cats have died of pancytopenia, a rare disease in cats (one case per year normally) which stops the bone marrow producing red, white and T-cells in the blood. It is a rapid killer when it sets in. The investigators had believed that the …

Read more

Fears that Pets at Home’s AVA cat food killed this cat

Alex Padovano with her pointed cat Penelope who she thinks was killed by AVA cat food bought at Pets at Home

NEWS AND VIEWS: Alex Padovano thinks that her pointed cat Penelope might have been killed by Pets at Home cat food (AVA). She thought she was buying the best for her cat when she started to feed Penelope with AVA cat food since she adopted her at the age of three months. By the …

Read more

follow it link and logo